Complaint Review: BBV*HotMovieSale.com

Internet
    United States of America

BBV*HotMovieSale.com Slam scammers Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com

Be aware that if you buy a movie from HotMovieSale.com Using a credit card, they will charge $9.95 membership fee and $9.95 a month there after whether you signed up for a membership or not. This is called slamming and is Illeagal. When I looked them up on the Internet I found dozens of complaints just like this one. The slam scam is making these crooks rich. Don't be a victim

All I wanted to do is buy a Movie I never agreed to any membership. I buy a lot of movies online so I didn't notice the membership fee being taken out. I have only purchased one time from them and paid 4 months fee at $9.95 a month.

I got them to cancel my membership. but they would not return the 3 of the 4 months membership fee. How do you send people like this to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbvhotmoviesalecom/internet/bbvhotmoviesalecom-slam-scammers-internet-florida-777023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

HotMovieSale.com

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hi there,

I'm Jeff from the {HotMovieSale.com/BestBrandValues} Support Team.  I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern of automatic sign up, we do not offer a mandatory membership and you can choose whether to join the membership and order or whether to order without joining the membership. Also, the membership sign up is not automatic, and you have to agree to the Terms of Offer of membership on the checkout page to join the membership. The Terms of Offer are very clear on the checkout page and you have to agree to them in order to place the order and join the membership.

If you join the membership then you are entitled to many membership benefits like special $5.00 discounted price for first item, free shipping for first item and wholesale prices for all ordered items. If you had not joined the membership then these benefits would not have been applied to you.

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any assistance regarding your refund, please contact us via Phone support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.