Complaint Review: BT-Ltd, Aka Original Diet Patch

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2004

• Reported By:Danville California
BT-Ltd, Aka Original Diet Patch
8301 W183rd St Tynley Park Illinois 60477 Tynley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

BT-Ltd, Aka Original Diet Patch Original Diet Patch is a SCAM Tynley Park Illinois

Do not be tempted! I agreed to the free 7 day trial and decided to try the product. Before I'd even requested a shipment, it was already done and I had been billed $66.90. That was February 13. I have since been billed for another shipment on March 13, and have still yet to receive anything, despite numerous phone calls and e-mails.

The phone message informs me of their office hours (I always call during office hours), and doesn't leave an option to leave a message. The standard e-mail I receive every time tells me that they have placed another order, free of charge (very big of them!), which I will receive in 7-10 business days.

I have been forced to get a new ATM card from my bank in order to (despite having cancelled my account with Original Diet Patch)stop the $66.90 being billed to my account monthly.

Someone help me out here........where I come from that's called theft!

Janine
Danville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2004 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BT-Ltd-Aka-Original-Diet-Patch/Tynley-Park-Illinois-60477/BT-Ltd-Aka-Original-Diet-Patch-Original-Diet-Patch-is-a-SCAM-Tynley-Park-Illinois-84371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BT-Ltd, Aka Original Diet Patch