Complaint Review: Baltimore Barbizon School Of Modeling

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2005

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
Baltimore Barbizon School Of Modeling
barbizonmodeling.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Baltimore Barbizon School Of Modeling BARBIZON IS ASKING FOR $800 FOR THEIR COMPETITION ripoff Baltimore Maryland

I am a Barbizon student right now. We graduate in October, and I wanted to know why do we have to pay $795 for the 5th Annual Barbizon Competition. My mother already pays $260 a class and we don't have money just to throw away. They promised at least 100 agents there, I got accepted, but why should we have to pay? I've been trying to find out why and i'm starting to think they are a ripoff. If so, then I will get my mom to contact our lawyer to see what we can do.

Kiara
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2005 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baltimore-Barbizon-School-Of-Modeling/nationwide/Baltimore-Barbizon-School-Of-Modeling-BARBIZON-IS-ASKING-FOR-800-FOR-THEIR-COMPETITION-ri-155544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baltimore Barbizon School Of Modeling