Complaint Review: Bank Of America

• Phone: 800-933-6262
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank Of America - On Line Bill Pay no customer service Internet

On May 22nd, 2009 I attempted to pay bills on-line. I get thrown out of the web site. I called and had a work order assigned. This is the third time in a month this has happened. It is now 6 days later and I still can not pay my bills on line. I have spent hours each time this has happened. I called again today and am told that no one has been assigned to my case yet and there sorry. I have been with bofa for over 25 years. I have been using there on line payment for years. Now all at once it seems like it's there money not mine. I beleive the government should not help them with bailouts when they can' even help there own customers. I have had to locate my check book and will now have to had deliver payments to avoid late fees to all my creditors. I'm thinking hard about closing down my accounts with bofa and going to a local credit union.

Is there any one else that is having the same problem ? Or am I just having bad luck ?

Jeannie
Beavercreek, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/internet/Bank-Of-America-On-Line-Bill-Pay-no-customer-service-Internet-456069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America