Complaint Review: Bank of Albuquerque

• Reported By: Angelique — Albuquerque Internet
Bank of Albuquerque
6600 Fourth St. NW Internet United States of America

Bank of Albuquerque FEES,FEES,FEES Internet

I first started experienceing problems after I set up automatic payments for my vehicle loan because I was going through surgery and was going to be in a wheel chair for a minimum of 3 months! I found out they had been taking fees that totaled almost 500 dollars! They informed me that they would return it... never saw it again! I started putting in the money in prior to due date and was short by 2 cents and had to pay 50 dollars in fees... Rip Off?? I think So!! I will pay off my vehicle loan this week, but I hope to warn other 'hard working' folks about this Horrible financial institute!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-Albuquerque/internet/Bank-of-Albuquerque-FEESFEESFEES-Internet-1037076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of Albuquerque