Complaint Review: Bare International

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Plantation Florida United States of America
Bare International
3251 Old Lee Highway, Suite #203 Fairfax, VA 22030 Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Bare International Won't pay, want free information, snotty Fairfax, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Response to Bare Intl in general

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Bare Corporate

I work for a number of mystery shops and these folks not only keep sending back reports for "lack of specificity" but they do so in a very snotty and obnoxious way.  You can only get into so much detail looking at a store or describing a tour of a facility.  What I seem to see here is that these people detail you to death - and then simply don't pay because "it's insufficient."

I'm loathe to write this sort of note but between the cheapness and the nasty attitude, this place deserves a BBB reevaluation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bare-International/Fairfax-Virginia-22030/Bare-International-Wont-pay-want-free-information-snotty-Fairfax-Virginia-664702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bare International

Response to Bare Intl in general

AUTHOR: T Farrin - (United States of America)

I too have personal dealings with this company-much like some reported.

Reporting to BBB is a waste of all of your time.  The state I live in is doing investigations to have these companies like Bare have shoppers be employees vs independent contractors.  Will this change anything-it will give shoppers some teeth in reference to how you and your money are treated and someone to go to when you have problems.  I have been through one of these investigations and it was interesting to say the least.

Personally Bare held onto my personal funds spent to do  po shops for 7 1/2 months- check was allegedly lost and I called several times to attempt to resolve it. Finally received check and held my breath until it cleared.  Head of hr tried to get me to keep working for them and I declined! As an employee this matter would have been resolved within 6o days.  Should you decide to turn them send to unemployment development dept in your state.

I left shopping 10 years ago for similar reasons--too long to get paid.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Bare Corporate

AUTHOR: Bare International Senior Managemen - (United States of America)

Bare International would like to provide additional, factual information in our rebuttal message to this consumer complaint.

Bare International is a successful and credible business that has been a leader in the consumer research industry for the last 24 years.  Bare currently works with hundreds of prominent clients across numerous industries, exceeding over 30,000 evaluations per month around the world.

Our customer service exceeds industry standards.  Bare can be contacted by phone at 1-800-296-6699 or by email at evaluatorinquiry@bareinternational.com.  You can learn more about us and about becoming an evaluator or client at www.bareinternational.com.

When any evaluator is scheduled for an evaluation, a set of detailed client guidelines is sent to him or her.  These guidelines contain the specific expectations our client has for the evaluation.

If a report is submitted to Bare containing any inconsistencies or lacking required detail, we will correspond with the evaluator to gather the needed information before releasing this report to the client.  By no means would we attempt to "detail someone to death" or be "snotty" to an evaluator.  Bare's primary goal is to provide a quality end-product to our client and to do what is needed to gather the information to do so.  We at Bare understand that our evaluator network is our lifeline and we strive to treat each individual with the respect and understanding s/he deserves.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC