• Report: #199125

• Submitted: Sat, July 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 01, 2006

• Reported By:Miller Place New York
Baron Auto Outlet
1036 Middle Country Road Selden, New York U.S.A.

Baron Auto Outlet ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, lying staff, evasive, illegal documents, fraud against DMV Selden New York

I believe nobody should trust Baron Auto Mall when researching for a reputable Used Car Dealership. I believe my husband and I were taken advantage of by the fact that we had bad credit and were in need of a second vehicle. Patrick Scomiello the manager of Baron Auto Mall made my husband sign blank paper which is illegal, he run 3 different credit reports from 3 of my friends, without written consent, lied about the year and condition of the vehicle.

The purchse price we agreed on was $12,000.00
The New York State Department of Motor Vehicle Retail Certificate of Sale Number: 25387828 reads selling price of $17,300 for a Chrysler Sebring LXI 2002 !!!!
The Contract Cash Price on the Auto Loan reads $16,792.13

The Vehicle Service Contract (By GE Auto Warranty Services reads) reads: $15,300.00.
He added an insurance policy onto the amount of the loan without our consent, he added a limited car warranty without our consent. Refused to let us know which bank had our loan when we demanded the loan process to be stopped.

We tried contacting Anthony the owner of Baron Auto Outlet of Selden but obviously he is never around !
The tires of the vehicle are all rusted and make the tires to deflate constantly, already got 3 flat tires eventhough the vehicle is being stored in our garage as we have already started litigation against Baron Auto Outlet of Selden.

If you have been ripped off by Baron Auto Outlet of Selden contact me and my attorney to litigate together and stop Baron Auto Outlet of Selden in their illegal procedures.

Miller Place, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baron-Auto-Outlet/Selden-New-York-11784/Baron-Auto-Outlet-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-lying-staff-evasive-illegal-documents-199125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baron Auto Outlet