Complaint Review: Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection One

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:MEMPHIS Tennessee
Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection One
5175 Elmore Road Suite 23 Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection Ripoff One Dishonest Salesman & Installer Lied about system and fees Memphis Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me, Davis

I was interested in a system with Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection One. Because of all the other services they offer and figured they could not go wrong in security. I Decided to setup a consult with a salesman. He then told me that he could monitor my existing system for only 19.99. I then asked about a remote key fob. He told me he would throw one in free. He also recommended that I get the warranty. I agreed.

The installer came 3 days later to my surprise he told me he could not dial in to my system. He told me it would be an additional 150.00 to upgrade my system. After about 2 hours he was done. He then explained to me that I had the service plan and I should call in on monday to get everything up and working. I then stated I thought everything would work he said well he could not get the system going and to call monday so it would not be any additional cost to me. I then called the salesman and he told me the same thing. I called in on monday and the lady at Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection One acted as if I had all I was getting. I hate I even contacted them and will go to every place I can to tell everyone they are a scam. I am going to contact the BBB to report this as well.

DAVIS
MEMPHIS, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2007 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth-Security-Systems-From-Protection-One/Memphis-Tennessee-38134/Bellsouth-Security-Systems-From-Protection-Ripoff-One-Dishonest-Salesman-Installer-Lied-247359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth Security Systems From Protection One

Please contact me, Davis

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Dear Davis,

I represent the Executive Customer Relations Department for Bellsouth Securities from Protection One. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to reach a resolution in this matter. Protection One prides itself on excellent monitoring, billing and repair services.

I would welcome the opportunity to investigate your situation further and work with you towards a resolution. You may contact me at 1-877-835-3338 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Standard Time.

Sincerely,