Complaint Review: Beneficial AKA HSBC

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Disabled Veteran — Detroit Michigan
Beneficial AKA HSBC
15986 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, Michigan USA

Beneficial AKA HSBC HSBC Livonia, MIBeneficial Financial processing Services LLC I Borrowed $13,000 in 2005 and Paid back over $8,000 by Feb 2008 and as of Sept 2013 I OWE $24,000 None of my Pymts was deducted from the balance. HSBC Ripped me off and are now destroying my Credit. Livonia Michigan

I Borrowed $10,000 then I borred an additional $3,000 from Beneficial.  Beneficial charged me an additional $3,000 for Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance and Life Insurance which brought the amt up to $16,000.

I made an allotment for my payments to be automatically taken out of my Military Pay ea month.  I paid from 2005 to February 2008.  I paid over $8,000 to Beneficial and none of the payments was deducted from the balance of my account, I was not notified that my payments was not being deducted nor of any deliquent notices.

I became disabled in 2006, I filed a disability claim in 2007 and it was denied.  I made my last payment in 2008 after being put on Temporary Disability, which meant that I lost over 50% of my income.

Beneficial started billing me with a business name of Financial processing Services LLC, this agency reported the debt to the credit bereau with 2010 as the beginning date of the loan, the amount now due is $24,000.

Beneficial/HSBC has reported incorrect and fraudulent information to the Credit Agencies and added an incorrect date so that the loan will stay on my credit until 2017.

The Insurance that Beneficial offer is no good, they do not own up to the contract agreement.  Evidently Beneficial has added an outrageous interest rate to the loan.

The Loan is over 8 years old from the date the loan was taken out. I am looking for other Consumers to join me in filing a Class Action Law Suit against Beneficial aka HSBC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-AKA-HSBC/Livonia-Michigan/Beneficial-AKA-HSBC-HSBC-Livonia-MIBeneficial-Financial-processing-Services-LLC-I-Borrow-1087784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial AKA HSBC