Complaint Review: Berkeley Nuraceuticals - Avlimil

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Queen Creek AZ
Berkeley Nuraceuticals - Avlimil
1661 Waycross Road Nationwide U.S.A.

Berkeley Nuraceuticals - Avlimil ripoff - Avlimil -Fraudulant charges NOT FDA approved Cincinnatti Ohio Internet Televison Ads

BEWARE of Avlimil ads on television for free samples. They are not free and once they get your credit card number, they will keep sending those little blue pills and charging your account at $70.00 per shipment. I ordered a free sample pack that cost me $4.50 for shipping and then I starting receiving 2 packages at a time at $70.00 per shipment with shipping charges included.

I never signed anything, nor asked for these pills to be sent after the sample pack. After calling Berkeley Nutraceuticals 1-866-834-1715 and asking for my money back I was told by Kristin, CSR that I had to get a doctor's note to get my money back even if I returned the product. I asked her why a doctor's note? and she said that this is the only way you will get your money refunded or I will give you $35.00 back now without doctor's excuse.

WHAT A SCAM! So I called the bank, cancelled the credit card, got a new number to stop any further shipments. I also filed a dispute with my bank on the merchandise I had returned for $70.00 to be put back into my account. After several weeks went by suddenly there is a charge to my account for $70.00, I called the bank, guess who it was, Berkeley Nutraceuticals. I filed another dispute with the bank and this time I received no product. I called Berkeley again and this time I got a guy named Lee employee number #5188 who told me that he would refund $35.00 not without a doctor's note. I asked if this product was FDA approved and he said "did you read the brochure that we sent eith your sample pack?" and I told him no that I had returned everything. Then he said that since 9/11 they do not give credit back on any product returned because it might be contaminated and "NO" they wee not approved by the FDA.

I asked him why I needed a doctor's note to return product if the doctor never gave me a prescription to get it and that I thought he had told me that the product was a natural suppliment. After going back and forth with Lee, he gave me a fax number 513-674-4831 to fax over my doctor's excuse and then I told him I had placed a dispute with my bank on the charges and he responded " we will have to hold all monies until the dispute is cleared now". Well, to this date and after three phone calls I still do not have my money back....BEWARE OF AVLIMIL and their DISTRIBUTORS! they will rip you off!

Mesa, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Nuraceuticals-Avlimil/nationwide/Berkeley-Nuraceuticals-Avlimil-ripoff-Avlimil-Fraudulant-charges-NOT-FDA-approved-Cin-94592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Nuraceuticals - Avlimil