Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals fraudulently billed my debit card will not refund my $70.00 Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: never told me they were going to be charging my account

I responded to a television ad for Altovis claiming a free 30-day sample for just $4.50 shipping and handling. I checked the box online to NOT recieve any further shipments and NOT to be enrolled in their automatic program. They have billed me a further $70.00 and refuse to refund my money. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with the company representatives and managers who absolutely refused to refund my money. This company is FRAUDULENT. We should all file a class action suit against them.

Mark
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2004 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-fraudulently-billed-my-debit-card-will-not-refund-my-700-90648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

never told me they were going to be charging my account

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

The company charged $70.00 to my account with out my approval. They never told me they were going to be charging my account. They offered me a discount rate if I would order more. I told them that I wanted to see if the product worked before I bought more.