Complaint Review: Bidz.com , IMAPRINT

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By:sayville New York
Bidz.com , IMAPRINT
bidz.com , imaprint@bellsouth.net Internet U.S.A.

Bidz.com, IMAPRINT ripoff Imaprint@bellsouth.com Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I had bid on a printer at bidz.com , I had won the printer (Lexmark Z35, retails at 69.99$) for 11.00$ . A good price indeed.

After I had won the bid, I found out that the ink cartridges do not come with the printer. Where in the world do you buy a printer where it does not include the cartridges. The cartridges alone retail at about 50$.

Then I found out that shipping charges for this inkless printer is 24.95$. So just the ink cartridges and shipping charges would cost me more than the original retail of the product.

I looked everywhere, i.e. Amazon.com, Lexmark.com . All of these places sold the printer WITH the cartridges for only 69.99$ and amazon had free shipping.

I beleive that this IMAPRINT place is a total scam artist, and I would like to have them send me my ink cartridges for free.

Jon
sayville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2004 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom-IMAPRINT/internet/Bidzcom-IMAPRINT-ripoff-Imaprintbellsouthcom-Internet-84754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com , IMAPRINT

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchaseand we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. As a result of feedback like yours, we have made some changes thatwill allow our customers like you to keep their accounts active. We are sorrythat it took some trial and error and that you feel you were mistreated. Fortunately by submitting this comment, you have helped us make a change for the better. We do not work with a merchant mentioned in your post anymore. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com.