Complaint Review: Billinternet.Com

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Billinternet.Com
www.Billinternet.Com 877-871-741 Nationwide U.S.A.

Billinternet.Com popup on computer listing 46 harmful viruses. need antivirus or computer will crash. cost $49.00 is in the USA. Received confirmation from customer service. Iimediately discovered that was not correct. Contacted coustermer service for cancellation and refund. Discovered from bank statement $109.00. Internet

popup on computer indicating 46 viruses that could distroy my computer. I tried to close it out, but was unsuccessful. I panick. I thought that it was from Norton antivirus, wregarding possibly the espiration date had ended. the popup indicated that the price was $9.00 in the USA. I purchased it. In less than 30 minutes after I purchased the antivirus, I discovered that norton antivirus hah 186 days as of june 19,2008. I reveived a thank you not from customersive thanking me for my order. I immediately contacted customer service and requested a cancellation an. A reply fromcoustomer service was no refund based upon privacy terms that i agreed to. i did not even see any terms and conditions. i was offeredd somee other computer clean up program as a replacement. did not accept their offer.

Received bank statement and noted charge of $109.00.

This company should be band from false advertisements.

Cdavis
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BillinternetCom/nationwide/BillinternetCom-popup-on-computer-listing-46-harmful-viruses-need-antivirus-or-computer-346157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billinternet.Com