thousands

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By:Orrville Ohio
Bio Tec Emergency Services
www.crimeclean-up.net Lindstrom, Minnesota U.S.A.

Bio Tec Emergency Services Bio Tec Does NOT Pay Their Reps!! They Profit Off Other Peoples Work and Victims Families! Lindstrom Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bio Tec

To much my own fault, I worked for this company without doing the research.
I circulated their materials throughout NY. OH and FL. I was sent to a job in Dublin OH where someone had bled out and passed away. I cleaned the property, sent all required paperwork and photos to Bio tec, Spoke with Adam Backstrom personally to assure the procedures were followed properly and was assured me that they were.

The property owner spoke with Adam to thank him for a job well done. I called three months later to inquire about a payment time and was told that they were waiting to paid by the insurance company. (State Farm) That was 13 months ago.
No one at Bio tec returns phone calls or e-mails.

I am in the process of contacting the fraud department of State Farm Insurance Co and reporting them.

By not doing the proper research I take my part of responsibility fully BUT the services we perform are certainly unpleasant and a bit grim to say the least. It's a service we perform out of compassion and empathy,it's not just the money. But, when a contract is signed, both parties must comply. We deserve payment for the services provided.

Suzanne
Orrville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Tec-Emergency-Services/Lindstrom-Minnesota-5504577/Bio-Tec-Emergency-Services-Bio-Tec-Does-NOT-Pay-Their-Reps-They-Profit-Off-Other-Peoples-419513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio Tec Emergency Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bio Tec

AUTHOR: Bvs - (U.S.A.)

Dublin ohio    I was also f***ed by them,along with 25 or more,Jonas  wants a class action suit