Complaint Review: Blazing Words, Google Start Up Kit

• Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:narvon Pennsylvania
Blazing Words, Google Start Up Kit
blazingwordsnet.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blazing Words, Google Start Up Kit unauthorized transaction of $72.21 from my account On-line united kingdom *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

So you start by paying $1.99 for a google start up kit. A couple days later I go to check my bank statement and I see my bank account is in the negative. Apparently a company called Blazing words took 72.21 out of my account. So I call the company to cancel the account I supposidly opened with them and they said they will refund my money, of course they did not.
This is total bull sh*t if im not the first person this has happened to why doesn't this company get shut down yet and blocked bye the internet people.

Shockeer1
narvon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Words-Google-Start-Up-Kit/nationwide/Blazing-Words-Google-Start-Up-Kit-unauthorized-transaction-of-7221-from-my-account-On-l-462405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Words, Google Start Up Kit