Complaint Review: Blazing Words - Powersale

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Blazing Words - Powersale
yahoo.com Internet U.S.A.

Blazing Words - Powersale MARKETING SCAM THROUGH INTERNET Denver Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

As the others on the site, I was scammed attempting to get information on Google Marketing. Three days later a pending charge showed up on my debit card; which I inturn reversed, then I cancelled the card.

Two days later (on a cancelled card) the transaction still went through. Now I have to wait possibly 45 days to have my money given back, if it is ever returned.

My problem is with the CC company. If I call you and tell you I have a fraudulent charge, you reverse it, but then you still let the same company go back and complete the exact transaction. DAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! But, I guess if people want to do harm to others they will always find a way.

From the looks of things, whoever this is, is making a lot money ripping off people. This is my child support money and I feel really violated. Anyone know how we can force and investigation into these theives?

Mrs. G
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Words-Powersale/internet/Blazing-Words-Powersale-MARKETING-SCAM-THROUGH-INTERNET-Denver-Internet-463978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Words - Powersale