Complaint Review: Blue Hippo - Blue Hippo Capital

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Olivehurst California
Blue Hippo - Blue Hippo Capital
7000 Security Blvd. Windsor, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo - Blue Hippo Capital overdrew my bank account; never received product;caused my account to close;refused refund Windsor Maryland

This company continually made withdrawls from my checking account causing overdrafts. They took the automatic withdrawls on the wrong days for the wrong amounts, and eventually caused my account to close, left owing the bank money.

When the BBB contacted them regarding my complaint, they refused to reply. I have tried to retrieve my money, my products, or whatever I can get!

This company is a complete and entire rip off scam! Do not do business with them!

Olivehurst, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Blue-Hippo-Capital/Windsor-Maryland-21244-2561/Blue-Hippo-Blue-Hippo-Capital-overdrew-my-bank-account-never-received-productcaused-m-393297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo - Blue Hippo Capital