institution

• Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Putnam Connecticut
Blue Yellow Book
www.Blueyellowbook.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Yellow Book Scammed by a company pretending to be compassionate and save me the late fee if I pay by credit card today! Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I've been taken and I'm embarrassed. I'm usually tough but this woman Pam Mason was cunning. She was very understanding and said that although the payment was going to be late she could void the late payment if I payed today. She would also add me to the do not call list and give me a confirmation number so no one could do this to me again.

The call came in when I had a busy shop full of customers and I could not really concentrate on what she was saying. I knew deep down that I would have never have authorized anything with a $698 price tag for internet phone and address, but then she said I did and I had 3 months to cancel but I never called so the add continues and now I owe. She said the invoice was now going to collections and I didn't have a choice unless I wanted to ruin my credit.

I have called my credit card company to dispute the charges and hopefully there will be some end to this but if I had known about this site I would not have been taken. When you are in business you worry about your lively hood and if someone gets you at a the right moment and you can't think of a rebuttal off the cuff your screwed and they win.

Jen
Putnam, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Yellow-Book/internet/Blue-Yellow-Book-Scammed-by-a-company-pretending-to-be-compassionate-and-save-me-the-late-418646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Yellow Book

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

Do not answer the phone if someone calls you from 518-907-0214 and claims that you owe money.