jumped

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
BlueHippo Capital, LLC
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore,Maryland 21244 , Virginia U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital, LLC They stated I had a legally binding agreement and I never recieved my printer and television Baltimore Maryland

)N 3/22/2007 I made an initial payment of $99 to Blue Hippo for a HP desktop computer. I also gave Blue Hippo permission to draft 26 consecutive payments of $79.98 bi-weekly beginning 4/5/2007. After13 weeks I was supposed to recieve my computer. I did not get until nine months had passed. My computer has been paid in full and I was supposed to have recieved a flat screen t.v., a printer and a $300 rebate, none of which I have recieved. BlueHippo states that their headquarters are in Virginia. They also stated that myself and BlueHippo,LLC has a legally binding agreement in the state of Virginia.

Jeanne
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC/Virginia/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-They-stated-I-had-a-legally-binding-agreement-and-I-never-recieved-454265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital, LLC