Complaint Review: Bluehippo Company Capital

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:lv Nevada
Bluehippo Company Capital
8000 Towers Cresent Drive13thfloor Vienna,va22182 Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

Bluehippo Company(computers, laptops And Morebluehippo Company Capital never returned our refund and i used to get a letter from them stating well recieve one in 45 days and never did Vienna Virginia

blue hippo is the biggest ripoff ive ever seen in my life.Cant believe these people make money from rippen off hard workink individuals.I placed my order in feb which they never told me that they needed to take out at least 7 to 8 payments before they send you any product.

We used to cancel the order rigth away the next morning the guy told me i qualified for the refund and should resieve in 2 3wks.In march i called to find out what happend with the 99.00 deposit they had the nerve to tell me oh no we never said that you get store credit just go on our website am thinking ok you idiot how can i if i dont have a computer @home.After 1 month passed again i worte them a f u letter and recieved a response right away saying there sorry and will give us our deposit in 45 days they never did.

What makes me so mad is that the money we used on that was the very last dime in our account trying to bring some kind of joy and happiness that we havent seen in a while since its only 1 income plus the kids please dont go to bluehippo

Ginka marquez
lv, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo-Company-Capital/Vienna-Virginia-22182/Bluehippo-Companycomputers-laptops-And-Morebluehippo-Company-Capital-never-returned-our-341861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo Company Capital