Complaint Review: Bob Hurley Ford-Tulsa

• Reported By: Pete S Dragon — Anchorage Alaska
Bob Hurley Ford-Tulsa
745 w. 51st Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Bob Hurley Ford-Tulsa lying, bait and switch car dealer Tulsa Oklahoma

*Author of original report: silver truck

*UPDATE Employee: Specific Vehicle

*Author of original report: new 2012 F150 Platinum

*Author of original report: you have a silver one with 300 miles on it.

*UPDATE Employee: We are sorry for your experiance

On the internet they advertize a "NEW" 2012 F150 Plantium truck with (0 miles), on the picture of the truck it shows 154.7 miles.

When you actually get to the dealership, it is a demo unit with over 6000 miles. No where does it say demo in add.

They are a typical "BAIT AND SWITCH" dealer, trying to ripoff the public.

Their internet department (DONNA LOLATO) said it says in the add it is a demo. It does not. They were very disrespectful when this was brought to their attention.

The new car sales manager whom had been speaking to me was Tim, he didn;t even return my calls.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS DEALER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Hurley-Ford-Tulsa/Tulsa-Oklahoma/Bob-Hurley-Ford-Tulsa-lying-bait-and-switch-car-dealer-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1066982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Hurley Ford-Tulsa

silver truck

AUTHOR: Charles l. hight - ()

If that is the new 2012 platinum with the bed extender but no plastic bed liner and it has just over 300 miles on it. it had everything the black one had but the bed liner. and if they are still going to give me what Tim quoted me on my bmw as a trade. So that would put me out the door with you paying off and taking my bmw for $53,395.00, which is sticker MSRP and that is what we agreed on.

Specific Vehicle

AUTHOR: Darin Callison - ()

Is the vehicle you are referring to stk# B12844? If it is, I am pretty sure we can make that happen.

Thanks,

Darin Callison
Bob Hurley Ford
918-445-2700

new 2012 F150 Platinum

AUTHOR: Charles l. hight - ()

you have a NEW 2012 siver F150 Platinum still on your lot with a little over 300 miles on it. The deal was $42,650.00. You can give me that one for the same price. It was quoted in writing as an out the door price. It is a crew cab loaded. I had a trade in and was also quoted a price on it. It would have to stay the same. It was quoted by your new car manager Tim.

you have a silver one with 300 miles on it.

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

You have a 2012 F150 crew cab platinum in silver that will work fine for the quoted price of $42,650.00. I has just over 300 miles and it is still on your lot.

We are sorry for your experiance

AUTHOR: Darin Callison - ()

Dear Mr. Dragon,

I apologize if your experience with Bob Hurley Ford was not favorable.  As far as the mileage on the vehicle, we have over 1400 units in stock and try to keep up with the mileage on them, but we do make mistakes. I would be happy to honor any pricing agreement you may have made, on an identical vehicle with 20 or less miles on it (unfortunately I cannot guarantee 0 miles because they come off the transports with 2-15 miles on them).  If there is any other action I can take to rectify the situation please feel free to call me @ 918-445-2700.

We do appreciate your feedback and it does help us improve our operations.  We do not practice the "Bait and Switch" method of advertising, all of our advertised vehicles exist and are for sale on our lot till they are sold. Per state law we provide an accurate odometer statement to every customer during the transaction.

Darin Callison