Complaint Review: Bob Watson Chevrolet

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:New Lenox Illinois
Bob Watson Chevrolet
www.bobwatson.com Harvey, Illinois U.S.A.

Bob Watson Chevrolet Lying, time waisting, false promising dealerships! ripoff Harvey Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bob Watson also owns Family Hyundai and World Hyundai

I would just like to say I'm one of those who has been divorced and ran into a few credit problems; OK a more than a few- alot. Anyway I'm now trying to clean it up and also need to buy a newer vehicle for my work needs.

Once I decided, I started shopping online for vehicles and for financing. I knew it would be difficult by not how much. Well I soon learned that it's impossible for me without a lottery size down payment, or a co-signer. I would be very pleased (as well would others i'm sure) if there was any advice for this.

Anyway, my real purpose for this post is to inform others that these dealerships will tell you whatever it takes to waste your time and get you to come in so that they can hound you about co-signers (I informed them I didn't have one), massive amounts down ( informed them I didnt have) and what ever else they can rudely pester you about. Only after they realize your only human and have a few past mistakes will they treat you like you have purposely wasted their time! Here are the ones I have tried.

Phillips chevrolet; Frankfort Il.
Family Hyundai(?); Orland Hills IL.
Bob Watson chevrolet; Harvey IL>

Gary
New Lenox, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bob-Watson-Chevrolet/Harvey-Illinois/Bob-Watson-Chevrolet-Lying-time-waisting-false-promising-dealerships-ripoff-Harvey-Illi-143909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bob Watson Chevrolet

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bob Watson also owns Family Hyundai and World Hyundai

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Just a heads up that Bob Watson also owns Family Hyundai and World Hyundai.

entry