Complaint Review: Bodog Casino Online

Antigua,Costa Rica, Select State/Province United States of America
  • Phone: 1866909223
  • Web:
  • Category: Casinos

Bodog Casino Online BODOG BODOG will not PAYOUT!! I have been depositing and playing at BODOG for over 5 years. I finally win an Significant amount and they Will not PAYOUT. dayton, Ohio

I deposited with an Credit Card most of the time and when I finally win an significant amount after all these years they want me to FAX them copies of My Drivers License and Credit Card.  LOL....They could have Care less when I was depositing with this Credit Card but Now when I am requesting an Payout by Check they want credit card Verification...LOLOLOL      Anyway I wanted my money so I sent them Copies of My Credit Card and DL, and They Still will NOT PAYOUT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodog-Casino-Online/AntiguaCosta-Rica-Select-StateProvince-/Bodog-Casino-Online-BODOG-BODOG-will-not-PAYOUT-I-have-been-depositing-and-playing-at-B-479623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodog Casino Online