Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro - bodyfitprohoodia.com - bodyfitpro.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:port orchard Washington
Body Fit Pro - bodyfitprohoodia.com - bodyfitpro.com
5348 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

bodyfitprohoodia.com - bodyfitpro.com A Big Ripoff! How can they get away with this?? Las Vegas Nevada

On June 03,2007, I sent off for a "free" sample of a green tea supplement. I payed the 4.97 for s&h. I recieved the sample, and then on June 19, 2007,I noticed that 99.97 had been removed from my checking account for a 3 months supply. I called the company, and told them what had happened, and the man said that he would stop the payment.

Three weeks went by, and I did not receive a refund nor a product. I have made 3 calls to the company over a 4 month period, each time I was assured that the product would be shipped. I still have not recieved anything.
Since it was past 120 days that this happened, my bank could not do anything about it, and I was intstruced by my bank to file a police report, which I have since done. Is there anything else that I can do?

port orchard, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro-bodyfitprohoodiacom-bodyfitprocom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/bodyfitprohoodiacom-bodyfitprocom-A-Big-Ripoff-How-can-they-get-away-with-this-Las-281346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro - bodyfitprohoodia.com - bodyfitpro.com