Complaint Review: Body Pro Fit

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Body Pro Fit
5348 Vegas Drive, Internet U.S.A.

Body Pro Fit scam artists, charge you for products they do not send Las Vegas Nevada

This company advertised the green tea. Charged me 4.99 for shipping. I did not receive the product. They then turned around & charged my debit card 99.61 for a 3 months supply that I never received. I called customer service. They said that the United States post office delivered it to me & the post office never lies. Baloney. I have never received it.

I requested the account be cancelled. Which they did. But refused to refund the 99.61. The customer service agent AAron was rude. I requested to speak to a supervisor. Carla was the name she didn't want to discuss it & refused. It's their policy to rip people off. She also says that the post office never lies. They don't loose mail. Right. This company should be out of business.

Dona
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Pro-Fit/internet/Body-Pro-Fit-scam-artists-charge-you-for-products-they-do-not-send-Las-Vegas-Nevada-263361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Pro Fit