Complaint Review: Bold Acquisitions, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:New york New York
Bold Acquisitions, Inc.
200 White Plains Road, 4th Floor Tarrytown, New York U.S.A.

Bold Acquisitions, Inc. BAIT AND SWITCH.... ?? Tarrytown New York

I find it so strange that I have just discovered this website, yet I find myself posting a complaint 2 days in a row about 2 different companies... Marketing Companies! It seems to me that the new "Marketing Tactic" to bring employers in to telemarket or get involved in door to door sales is through these fake so called big time Marketing Firms!

I sent a resume to this company for a job that was unspecified, but was an entry leveled position for a growing marketing company that will be willing to train individuals. This is pretty luring in this competitive job market that we are in. So naturally I posed my resume.

I immediately got a reply saying that I was carefully selected out of several resumes to come in for a preliminary interview and that I should call them at this no. (914-631-1400) to answer a few questions and to set up the interview. So I called the number and was not asked any questions of relevance. This caused me to be suspicious.. also the website for the company was extremely vague!!!

it did not tell the kind of company that it was, it did not state what they did, who they work with, the history of the company etc. Just a bunch of generalizations!!!! If the company is experiencing the growth that its claiming shouldn't their website be a reflection of such!!!

So with my notions I decided to search the web and once again was directed to this website, where I see that several others had written similar complaints about this company and many others like it... The funny thing was that most of these companies were all advertised on Carrerbuilder.com or Monster... something that makes you say hmmmmmm... Needless to say I will not be attending the interview for this company and hope no one else will!

Sickandtiredofpeoplewanting2takeadvantageofothers
New york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bold-Acquisitions-Inc/Tarrytown-New-York-10591/Bold-Acquisitions-Inc-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-Tarrytown-New-York-393683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bold Acquisitions, Inc.