Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: frank — oklahoma city Oklahoma
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades Boost my grades is the worst company in the universe Internet

*Consumer Comment: Boostmygrades.com hasn't failed me yet!!!

*Consumer Comment: Yawn....

I overheard some of my classmates in my theatre history class talking about how there are online tutors so I decided to google it and see what it was all about. I came across Boost my grades and after the name I was sold. I mean, thats exactly what I wanted to do. I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt and dont expect them to be DOUCHEBAGS and screw people of their money. But maybe I shouldnt be so nave. So long story short, my mom found out I used her credit card for something school related and was cool with it at first, but then all of a sudden she realized money was being taken out of her account on the regular. She asked me about it and I lied at first but it kept happening and I freaked out so I had to tell her. I learned my lesson but she said we are victims of identity theft and I always hear about it but I never thought it would happen to us. My mom said one way to make it right is I should write this review so that other people will not be victims like we were.These guys are frauds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-Boost-my-grades-is-the-worst-company-in-the-universe-Internet-1040839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

Boostmygrades.com hasn't failed me yet!!!

AUTHOR: vadergod - ()

I have read all of the stories and claims from all on this site and to be honest, i have have not had an issue with them at all.  I have used them 3 times in the last 2 months and have received nothing but what i asked and was promised.  It's simple, upload your assignment with ample and addequate time for the tutors to work your assignment.  Continuously check on your assignment every other day and communicate with the tutor as often as possible.  Why phone them when you can e-mail them and keep track of your communication.  Honestly, i can do  the work myself, but with my current demand for 12-15 hour work days for the Aerospace Industry, i just don't have the time and energy to complete the assignment i know i can do given the time.  They have not failed me yet and have created B+ to A- assignments so far.  I think this site is a great site for those that need assistance.  The way I see it, it's only cheating if you absolutely don't get involved at all.

Keep up the great work, Boostmygrades!

V/r

Los Angeles, California

Yawn....

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Your repetitive posts are getting boring. Yep, we know it's the same person posting all these.