Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Reported By: Phil — Florence Alabama United States of America
Bottom Line Books
PO BOX 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Charged me for Books not ordered Des Moines, Iowa

Twice now Bottom Line Books have sent me books that I have not ordered. The last time one was sent there wasn't even a bill attached to it. The bill followed a couple of weeks later. I sent a note back to them asking that they get in touch with me either by phone or by mail, giving me their telephone number. However they didn't do that so I paid for the book rather than pay out of my own pocket to send it back ( which I have done several times in the past). They cashed the check I sent them and then had the nerve to send me another half way agressive note with a bill attached.

I have had enough. I have asked them not to send me any more books but apparently no one reads the mail that comes to them in the returnded boxes of books. So tomorrow they get a very nasty phone call from an irate "Non-Customer".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Charged-me-for-Books-not-ordered-Des-Moines-Iowa-841232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books