• Report: #22005

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:tupper lake ny
Brian McCottery
Arden Street Tuppre Lake, New York United States of America

Brian McCottery Dead Beat LOSER Sorry excuse as a human being. Judge Joeph LaLonde an idiot! Tupper Lake New York

*Consumer Comment: what do you expect

*Consumer Suggestion: Brian's Brother's response

I would like to tell the whole world about Brian McCottery. This man(if that is what you would call him) beats his girlfriend (Misty Bush) and holds her and three children against thier will at the home they both share.

Brian K McCottery, 28 held his grlfriend, there 9-month-old, his 4-year-old and his girlfriends sister's 3-year-old, in their home at knifepoint from approximately 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. She is told by him "If you try to leave, we're going to have another Crown Point on our hands" She manages to escape with her sister's kid and made it to the police station, where she makes her report.

The police arrested him on third-degree attempted assault, second-degree menacing, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. He gets arraigned, where he posted bail that was mysteriously SET AT $1,000. He also has 12 prior arrests on his record, including domestic violence incidents, how can this be?

The judge that set his bail was Joeph LaLonde. What kind of half witted idot would set bail so low? "Bail is not meant ot be used as a punishment" he states. That is a crock of s**t. I think our judicial system is all f***ed up. It seemes like if you do something really bad almost nothing happens. But if you J-walk you just might go to jail.

Well, back to this a*****e Brian McCottery, he has betten ex-girlfriends in the past. But there is more folks. Misty Bush is still with this screwed-up piece of s**t!! There has been times where he has betten her and she would leave him and go to her X's house. I know him well he is a close friend of mine. He always lets her back in just to watch her go back to Brian. Dude, don't trust that daffy f***ing b***h!!

To sum it all up, Tupper Lake is a sespool of drama, crookedness, dirtbags, scandalous bitches, and party loveing people like me. So drop by sometime and see us. And don't FEED THE ANIMALS hint, hint.

Kahos Tupper Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2002 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-McCottery/Tuppre-Lake-New-York-12986/Brian-McCottery-Dead-Beat-LOSER-Sorry-excuse-as-a-human-being-Judge-Joeph-LaLonde-an-idio-22005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian McCottery

what do you expect

AUTHOR: Barney - (U.S.A.)

what do you expect from white trash.....

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Brian's Brother's response

AUTHOR: David McCottery - ()

I've been away from tupper for many years, and it's been awhile since I've seen my brother Brian.

I do not condone his actions in any way, but to smear his name all across the internet is slander and shameable. I've been trying to get ahold of him for awhile. Who knows maybe I can get him to join the Marines, it sure helped me out.
We've all done things we're ashamed of, some of us have never been caught. Dirt can be dug up on anybody, some of us just make it more visible.