Complaint Review: Buckeye Sales

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:Granbury Texas
Buckeye Sales
401 S. Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Buckeye Sales Inc.- They are exploiting young people. These pimps at Entrepreneurs Across America should have their business license taken away and arrested for fraud Denton, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact information

I too was scammed like others on this site. I was skeptical when the young man was giving his speach and charming me. I should have listened to my better judgement. Lesson learned.

I paid $48.00 for House and Garden and they promptly cashed my check. It has been 5 months and Im still waiting for the magazines or my refund.

I actually contacted a real person at the phone number listed and they gave me exact instructions on how to recieve a refund including the verbage I must use "over 120 days" and still no refund check.

I try to call them periodically and leave a message and they never call back. Go figure. I also continue to fax my request for a refund from time to time. I will keep trying if nothing else but to drive them crazy.

I will keep the "Bug Off" on my doorbell permanently.

Yeah, something definately should be done. They are exploiting young people. These pimps at Entrepreneurs Across America should have their business license taken away and arrested for fraud. I'll join a lawsuit.

Geri
Granbury, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buckeye-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Buckeye-Sales-Inc-They-are-exploiting-young-people-These-pimps-at-Entrep-162410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buckeye Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact information

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Try the direct line 940-484-4201.