Complaint Review: Buy.com

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: J — Monroe Township New Jersey United States of America
Buy.com
ALISO VIEJO, California United States of America

Buy.com Rokuton Group Bait and Switch and other violations of the UCC ALISO VIEJO, California

Buy.com low-balled me on a price, accepted THEIR published price and then cancelled my order. They said the order was cancelled because the item was no longer available. So I went back to their web store and checked. It was still available, but for %30 more. I called and asked for the original price but they said they wouldn't. They offered a $30 credit, but I couldn't use it to purchase thee up-priced item I purchased. I pointed out that Buy.com was in violation of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) since we had (a) a meeting of the minds; (b) paid consideration; and (c) had acceptance of my offer. They said the equivalent of Too Bad. I ordered the item from another party, but missed having the item for 2 weeks while they dithered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/ALISO-VIEJO-California-/Buycom-Rokuton-Group-Bait-and-Switch-and-other-violations-of-the-UCC-ALISO-VIEJO-Califor-795251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com