Complaint Review: Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Thu, April 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 06, 2006

• Reported By:San DIEGO California
Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass
1442 Lincoln Avenue Orange County, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass ripoff Orange County California

HI
In December I was contacted by phone and offered all sorts of great deals.

I was told it was just $3.00 and if i wanted to cancel within 7 days that would not be a problem!!

When i received the pasckage I knew it wasn't for me, so i cancelled. Unfortunately they somehow with an electronic cheque continued to take up to $40 per month from my account. This went undetected until 2005 December. I contacted my bank wrote to the company and they do not respond.

We are snow struggling financially because ofthis RIP OFF company. I never received any products or goods juyst mioney taken month after month.

I do not undferstand how a company can operate in such a way and get away with it.

My husband is a vietnam vet and we are struggling to pay rent and bills because of these RIP OFF merchants

It is fraud and outrageous to put the small person in this situation.

Please HElp Us to get our money returned or to sue the comany for what they are doing

Ruth
San DIEGO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2006 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-County-California/Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-Orange-County-California-185227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass