• Report: #141945

Complaint Review: C.A.A.S.

• Submitted: Sun, May 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 08, 2005

• Reported By:Ferndale Michigan
P.O. BOX 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

C.A.A.S. they ripped me off and got my $ Las Vegas Nevada

I got a letter stating i won a bunch of money at first i was like yeah right another one of those scams,but i kept reading and it just seemed to real to not believe it and it states on the like 5 times that im a cash winner (already a winner) but i need to send 21.95 for processing fees.Im like what now way but i did it anyways i bought a money order and mailed it out.What a fool i was i have never heard from them again.so i looked around on the internet to see if i could find anything out about them and sure enough i did.I feel like such an idiot for giving them my hard earnded money.Really i cant believe they can get away with this type of stuff , they must have very nice things (like cars houses etc etc etc )those are our things and i think we should have a way to get are money back plus some for feeling so stupid and just because.THANK YOU I HAD TO GET THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM.

Ferndale, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2005 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-891333/CAAS-they-ripped-me-off-and-got-my-Las-Vegas-Nevada-141945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.A.A.S.