Complaint Review: CBCS Collection Agency

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
CBCS Collection Agency
2 Executive Park Drive Bedford, New Hampshire U.S.A.

CBCS Collection Agency Harrassing Phone Calls violating State Law. Bedford New Hampshire

On Monday 11/5/07 I received a total of six (6) calls on my personal cellular phone. Each time the phone rang, my cell phone was in my possession. The calls began at 12:48 PM and the last call came in at 4:29 PM. Intervals between calls were one hour and 32 minutes, 52 minutes, and 41 minutes. Two calls did not register in the phone as the phone only rang one time.

At no time was I able to receive the calls as the call originator disconnected after only three rings and prior to me being able to connect. No message, communication, statement or reason for the call were ever left upon my voice mail account. These calls were constantly disruptive to work that I was performing.

Given the circumstances of the calls, lack of explanation for the calls, the number I times my phone was called, I can only form an opinion that the calls originated gratuitously and served no legitimate or other lawful purpose other than to harrass or annoy me. I am not familiar with this company and know them only to the extent that they called my phone and I Googled the number.

In accordance with N.H. RSA 644:4 I (a). "A person is guilty of a misdemeanor, and subject to prosecution in the jurisdiction where the communication originated or was received, if such person makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no legitimate communicative purpose or without disclosing his or her identity and with a purpose to annoy another." I found this to be harrassing and annoying.

Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collection-Agency/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/CBCS-Collection-Agency-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-violating-State-Law-Bedford-New-Hampshire-283448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collection Agency