Complaint Review: CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION

• Submitted: Sun, March 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 26, 2006

• Reported By:marblehaed Massachusetts
CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION
P.O. BOX 46101 Nationwide U.S.A.

CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION They stole my personal information Las Vegas, Navada

They stole my personal information , so I had to call my bank and tell them to freeze my account. They have to stop doing this to innocent people. I am from another country and I came to the USA not a long ago. I am working hard to make my living, and these people came out of nowhere and try to steal the little money I have. I feel betrayed , but I am thankfull to find this web-site, so I can share my pain. Hopefully there will be justice done soon, so everyone with this problem can feel happy, that they dont have to deal with these things.

Also, be careful if you visiting new sites, these people are everywhere, waiting for the nect innocent victim. They use different names and titles, so if you are searching in internet for things be aware not to give your information out. I hope they will leave me alone. My account is frozen, the people at my bank are so helpfull, they handled my situation perfectly. I am very thankfull. ...

Anita
marblehaed, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION/nationwide/CCA-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION-They-stole-my-personal-information-Las-Vegas-Navada-183388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION