Complaint Review: CCA- Credit Service Division, First National Membership Card, First National Merchant Card

• Submitted: Mon, September 25, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 12, 2007

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
P. O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA- Credit Service Division, First National Membership Card, First National Merchant Card ripped me off for the benefits, wouldn't refund my money, told my bank it was preauthorized Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Still battling CCS, CCA

I activated my account and asked them not to give me the benefits. They ended charging my bank account twice. The first time it was overdrawn and then they did it again because they didn't get the money.

So now I'm left with overdrawn charges of 33 dollars and the fees for the benefits i didn't ask for. I'm writing a letter to CCA because that's what they said. Now I need to get to the Better Business Bureau.

I gave them my Social Security number cause they said they need it. I want to sue but how do I do that. CCA ruined my reputation with the bank. I am fed up with this.

Zakiyyah
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2006 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Service-Division-First-National-Membership-Card-First-National-Merchant-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Credit-Service-Division-First-National-Membership-Card-First-National-Merchant-Card-212605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA- Credit Service Division, First National Membership Card, First National Merchant Card

Still battling CCS, CCA

AUTHOR: Zakiyyah - (U.S.A.)

I already reported to BBB and it was a bust because I would sign CCA's agreement to refund my money. I know it sounds crazy but if I signed the agreement they would still have access to my account. If there was a stop payment on my account it would give them the right to sue me.

I'm still in the process of bringing these folks down. This company was charged in 2000 for violating the FTC act, TSR (Telemarketing Sales Rule) and they were in violation of TILA (Truth in Lending Act). They are still doing the same crime. The are still doing it undetected because they keep changing their names.