Complaint Review: CCA Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2002

• Reported By:Bradenton Fl
CCA Credit Service Division
post office box 46101, las vegas, nv 89114-6101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Allstate Check Cashing is a deceptive ripoff company. Las Vegas, Nevada

I too received a letter with a card from CCA Credit Service Division. They asked I call 800-277-7056 to activate the card with the approval number on the letter received with the card. I then called the number, they verified my income and increased my credit line then and there without any written verification.

They then advised me of all of the benefits of the card, the cash on demand notice that I could receive upto $1,000.00 cash on demand when I needed it and that my balance would NEVER have an interest rate. They then asked me for my checking account number, which is where I stopped. They then asked for my social security number, home address and telephone number.

They wanted to debit my checking account in the amount of $199.99 for a once in a lifetime debit. They then advised the payment monthly would be $200.00 or 10% of the amount charged, which ever would be greater. This company almost had me and would have gotten away with taking hundreds of dollars from me every month. Please do not let this happen to you.

CCA
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Allstate-Check-Cashing-is-a-deceptive-ripoff-company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-27595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Credit Service Division