Complaint Review: CHEVRON OIL VALLEY PACIFIC

1155 Betteravia Road Santa Maria, California United States of America

CHEVRON OIL VALLEY PACIFIC ripoff Santa Maria California

*Consumer Comment: They Charge For A Cup Of Ice

*Consumer Comment: I Know Where This Place Is, always rude and obnoxious

I Went to this gas sation because of the good price of gas and the fact that it's in the middle of NOWHERE and there's nowhere else to go. I found out why the gas prices are so good. IT'S BECUASE THEY RIP YOU OFF WHEN YOU GO TO SHOP INSIDE THE FOOD MART!!!

I bought a 12 ounce can of Mountain Dew Live Wire. (It's that orange colored sugar water they sell now) When I got to the counter, I was promptly charged $1.56 for the one can! I could'nt believe it. I'm not a j** but that's a lot of money for a can of soda! I asked if the price was right and the old lady at the counter said "Yep, those are the new prices and people are still buying it!"

I could'nt believe it! I'm sure not going to THIS place again!

Ed 90034, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEVRON-OIL-VALLEY-PACIFIC/Santa-Maria-California/CHEVRON-OIL-VALLEY-PACIFIC-ripoff-Santa-Maria-California-114207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEVRON OIL VALLEY PACIFIC

They Charge For A Cup Of Ice

AUTHOR: Kellerman - (U.S.A.)

I stopped going there because on my way to work every morning I would stop in there for a cup of coffee and they would always charge me for the gas and anything else I would buy.

Then one day I got $5 worth of gas and I asked for a cup of ice because it was scorching hot outside and the older lady behind the counter charged me 60 cents.

Christ. It's not as if I don't spend money in there or anything. So after that, I decided not to get nay gas from there in future. I take my business elsewhere.

I Know Where This Place Is, always rude and obnoxious

AUTHOR: Marvin - (U.S.A.)

I live about seven blocks from this gas station. I don't go in there anymore because the Pakistani guy behind the counter never seems to remember his manners. He's always rude and obnoxious to me and one time he called me astupid old Jew.

I was so offended I called the Santa Maria DA's office and demanded that they file a "hate crime" but the woman just hung up on me.

I don't think you should go to this gas station no matter how low the gas prices are. They've got some turban wearing buffoon in there who is not people friendly.