Complaint Review: CIBC Bank

1200King Street West, Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 416-531 4693
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CIBC Bank Toronto CIBC and their poor service in handling my money. Toronto Ontario

On Dec10 2007, I went to the CIBC Branch @ King and Dufferin and paid $1000 to the teller Mr.Colin towards my Master card. It is more than 6 weeks the money is not paid to my Master card. In spite of my so many phone calls to the Master card company and visits to the concerned CIBC branch, I am not getting any positive response.

Being a reputed bank it is shocking to know that they not properly doing their job. Until now my $1000 is absconded from CIBC.

Sivadevi
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIBC-Bank/Toronto-Ontario-M6K-1G4/CIBC-Bank-Toronto-CIBC-and-their-poor-service-in-handling-my-money-Toronto-Ontario-303579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIBC Bank