Complaint Review: CIC Credit Info

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
CIC Credit Info
equifax.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC Credit Info ripoff Equifax, Experian, Transunion, Creditform and CIC are all linked together in this RIP OFF, and to think these credit Bureau's are making reports on our credit. Internet

I had an account with Equifax untill June of 2003, when I realzed they were charging my credit card $4.99 per month and I hadn't used this account, it was advertized as a free credit report, and it was a different name from Equifax, it was called Creditform 1-866-226-37

The first of December I needed a credit report so I went to Equifax again {keeping in mind I was not aware Equifax was associated with Creditform} I payed $34.95 to get 3 credit bureau's reports, then my husband wanted one so I payed another 24.95 for his 3 credit bureau's reports, the same or next day my account was charged 4 different times for $5.00.

The name on these charges was CIC 1-800-220-2626, I called them to find out about the $5.00 charge. They gave me a song and dance about how I have to pay for getting the reports and would not take these charges off even though it was advertised as free.

I then told them to cancel everything. They told me I would get no refund or credit. I told them to cancel anyway and that I was also going to file a greivance with Rip Off ReportConsumerinfo.

Equifax, Experian, Transunion, Creditform and CIC are all linked together in this "RIP OFF", and to think these credit Bureau's are making reports on our credit, I think they have a lot of nerve, we {my husband and myself} have worked very hard to get our credit cleaned up and these people just sit back and casually trash it, when they are nothing but thieves. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Info/internet/CIC-Credit-Info-ripoff-Equifax-Experian-Transunion-Creditform-and-CIC-are-all-linked-to-122620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Info