Complaint Review: CONNECT AMERICA MEDICAL ALERT

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: eec — Anaheim California
CONNECT AMERICA MEDICAL ALERT
2193 WEST CHESTER PIKE, BROOMALL, PA 19008 BROOMALL, Pennsylvania USA

CONNECT AMERICA MEDICAL ALERT Received a bill yesterday (6-11-13) for $329.45 out of the blue?? Used this company a few years ago and had a terrible problem resolving cancelling; sent equipment back to them and they kep insisting they didn't get it, etc., etc. Now all of a sudden I get a bill for a one-year period of service dated "Sale Date" 06/01/13 and due 06/16/2013. BROOMALL Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Annual Invoice for $329.45

Received a bill yesterday, 6-11-13 from CONNECT AMERICA (Medical Alarm Monitoring Co.) in the amount of $329.45 for a year of their services.  I never signed up for aything and never spoke with anyone.

A few years ago I used this company and paid for a year's service and discontinued it in the proper form, returning their equipment as they requested.  They said they never received it and I had to track it down and finally after much debating with them, I got out of their program.  It was very difficult to end the service.

Now all of a sudden I get a bill for a year's service with an Invoice No. at the top, indicating a sale date of 6/0l/13 and a due date of 6/16/13.  I have no idea what this is about.  How can they generate a bill to someone when I have not spoken to these people for 2-3 years?  I felt that they were a Rip-Off when I tried to end their service the one time I used them; they were terrible to deal with and tried to get more money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONNECT-AMERICA-MEDICAL-ALERT/BROOMALL-Pennsylvania-19008/CONNECT-AMERICA-MEDICAL-ALERT-Received-a-bill-yesterday-6-11-13-for-32945-out-of-the-1058583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONNECT AMERICA MEDICAL ALERT

Annual Invoice for $329.45

AUTHOR: Connect America.com, LLC - ()

Dear Sir:

I am sorry you received this invoice, however, I am unable to assist you with this problem since I don't know who you are.  If you would please email me at barb@connectamerica.com , I will gladly look into this matter and get it straightened out for you.

I am sorry that you have had a problem with our company, but I want to assure you that we are a very reputable compnay and wish nothing more than to resolve your problem.

Sincerely,