• Report: #419926

Complaint Review: CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Lakewood Washington
CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc.
19500 Jamboree Road Irvine, California U.S.A.

CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. CPS called us to ensure a payment; when we had issues with i=unauthorized charges, now they hang up on us at 'I have a question about my account' & don't answer the phones!!!!!!! Irvine California

*Consumer Suggestion: Offer a solution

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to you bank

I just need to know how can I get through to have them fix a charge that they ran twice and has debited out of my account twice. They hang up on me immediately; won't answer the phones at any time of day when I call.

Help!...I just want my money and my account straightened out but they wont even talk to me about it. It seems their moto is get the money and screw the rest [and I'm not even a &%^*$ about it.....yet]

If anyone knows a way/trick to get these people to give me some customer service I would love to hear it!

Pass this on to friends and family....even if the credit wont get it - you better just go without before signing on with these fools.

XOXO

Lakewood, washington
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CPS-Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Inc/Irvine-California-92612/CPS-Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Inc-CPS-called-us-to-ensure-a-payment-when-we-had-issu-419926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Offer a solution

AUTHOR: Sexyj - (U.S.A.)

Your will not get your money back CPS did me the same way they took money out of my account twice within 10 days for over 1000 and the charges was unauthorized. I Authorized one charge for 500 and then they took 1000 unauthorized I went to my bank and filed an investigation my bank refunded me my money bank after the 10 days I was without food and money and had 275 worth of NSF charges the bank only refunded half of that. After telling the bank what was going on the bank put a stop paymnet on my account from the company for the dllar amount from .99 to 9999999 and looked up all the names he copany uses and founded out they used two diffrent names to withdraw the money so they stop it under both names and that stopped it. And like you said they acted as if they did nothing!!!! But make sure your bank put a stop payment under the names they use for the dollar amount .999 to 9999999 because they will try to use diffrent names believe me.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Go to you bank

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

Go to your bank and explain the situation to them and that you only authorized ONE payment and they took two and that you would like to dispute the 2nd charge. I hope they can help. Best of luck.