Complaint Review: CR England

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Human Liberties — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
CR England

CR England I was fortunate that I was smart enough to get the heck out of there before I was completly screwed like so many will be. Internet, Internet

*General Comment: If people will check here first,their dreams won't be crushed.

First I would like to say that CR England crushed my dreams!  Everyones recruiters lie to them and many don't find that out until they hear it from other drivers and classmates.   England brings in people they know won't make it(homeless and convicted felones) but waits until all there contracts are signed until they kick them out.  Several people including me are forced off the shuttle bus to Walmart and told that it was needed for a different  purpose just so we all had to buy there expensive food.

They do not care about sexually harassment.  Infact I witnessed the school teachers and nasty truckers laughing saying that sexually harassment is a joke.  Ultimately they don't care if you work for them because they constantly bring in bus loads of people.  If you tell them you don't want to lease a truck at all they will send you home.  They will wait until you sign that $3,000 contract an then kick you out for something they knew disqualified you way before that time.

I guess my personal story is that I realized that most people had been lied to the very first day I was there.   I kept hearing people say bad things about them but continued to work and study hard towards my dreams. I passed all my tests with flying colors and was so proud of myself but when I was told that they are in Alot of trouble(high risk of being shut down) because many of there drivers have been getting in accidents I basically weighed out my pros and cons and decided from there to leave before I got any deeper into it.  Because I decided to leave, England left me stranded in Utah, told me to hitch a ride with a trucker!  Mind you I am a female!

Many of the office employees had shame written all over there fortheads.  Thank God for my father who was able to get me home! I only had $20 to my name and went hungry for long lengths of time. CR Englands food is way over priced just because they know people will have to buy it.  Please if your thinking of truck driving pick a different school.  Its said that this is the best but its not.  There equipment is not up to date and there trucks are not properly serviced and the trainers have all of two months of experience.  So if you care about your life and those of others DON'T DO IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/internet/CR-England-I-was-fortunate-that-I-was-smart-enough-to-get-the-heck-out-of-there-before-I-884182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England

#1 General Comment

If people will check here first,their dreams won't be crushed.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

But that's water under the bridge.

Recruiters are nothing more than a used car sales persons,if they don't perform they will be out of a job also,and if they tell the truth they won't get any new recruits.I have been a driver for 39 years and for the life of me I could never understand why anyone would want a job where they have to lie every day.I told my last boss this same thing and he said it's just part of the game and I said,anyone that lies for you will lie to you.He didn't respond to that,but you could tell I got the wheels turning.

But England I believe is #1 when it comes to complaints,and rightfully so.You have people as trainers that don't know anymore about what there doing than you do,with the exception they graduated to driving by themselves.

Unfortunetly,you have to go with one of these crummy outfits and pay your dues before you ever have hopes of getting a decent driving job and then there are no guarantees.

I wish you nothing but the best and God Bless.

martym5@hotmail.com