Complaint Review: CREDICORP

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
CREDICORP
9158 KING JAMES DR DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

CREDICORP INC. WARNING: CREDITCORP RIPOFF ( DON'T BE A VICTIM) DALLAS Texas

A couple a months ago I received this terrific offer in the mail and like some people who are in need I decide to take a chance.

A few months ago a company named CREDICORP INC. sent me a credit card offer . The credit card where to exceed no more than 10,000 dollars and their no details included as well.

The details were offered along with a goldmastercard as long as I sent them a money order or check of $37 to activate my membership, so I proceeded.

I waited a few weeks and received nothing .
I took it as a lost and was very upset and disappointed. I didn't know people were able to do things like that.

The funny thing is, today I'm holding another offer in my hand, this time I'm offered a platinum card with the same limit 10,000 from the same COMPANY.

I will not get caught again , I would like to know how can I get my refund and..
Are they allowed to get away with this?

Takisha
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDICORP/DALLAS-Texas-75356-9855/CREDICORP-INC-WARNING-CREDITCORP-RIPOFF-DONT-BE-A-VICTIM-DALLAS-Texas-125735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDICORP