Complaint Review: CSL Plasma

• Reported By: Debnzona — chandler Arizona
CSL Plasma
Nationwide USA

CSL Plasma Donor Rewards Nationwide

I hadn't donated in 30 days due to having knee surgery and had over 150 points that they took. I feel since I could not donate ( I did log in every week as they told me to) they shouldn't just take your points especially when I had enough to score gift cards!! Why would they not just let me cash them in? The BIG PROBLEM I have is that I made 4 phone calls to NO AVAIL, wrote 3 letters USPS and 2 emails to sites they told me to and EVERY time they kept just referring me back to my facility who says they have nothing to do with the Z rewards! In a company this big and world wide why is there NO customer servive?? Everyone just tells you to contact someone else!! My points had only been gone ONE DAY so my facility said they are happy to give them back so I could cash them, but there is NO ONE to contact or who will take responsibility for Z Rewards! IT is a RIP OFF when NO ONE can help you from a company that is suppose to be customer friendly!! RIP OFF! :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSL-Plasma/nationwide/CSL-Plasma-Donor-Rewards-Nationwide-1146367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSL Plasma