voters

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:lehigh acres Florida
Caller Advantage
2063 Main Street, PMB 204, Oakley, California U.S.A.

Caller Advantage High Pressured, unscrupulous telephone sales tacit Oakley California

*Author of original report: resolution regarding Caller Advantage telephone solicitation

They called Aug 14,2008. First stating they were an affilliate of Master Card, then they verbal told me what my credit card number was after asking is that correct. They continued with their high pressured sales tacit. I repeatedly told them I was not interested. I finally hung up. Yesterday I received in the mail a so called membership packet. I called this morning the number provided told them I did not want this, and any charges connected with it I expected to have credited. Seems they cannot credit $2.95. It is not the money, it was the number one having my credit card number. two high pressure sales, three a bogus charge. I called my credit card company they have never heard of the company, I have filed complaints with the better business bureau, The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, also with the FCC this morning. I am furious. People should feel safe in their homes. Peoples credit card numbers should not be so easily available to other. Also when I called this morning to this number the person who was very nice said she was only like a outsource number and not really connected with the sales department of Caller Advantage, that has made it worse in my book. I can find no information about his company yet. Valued Benefits America appear on your site, so I believe this is the same company just another name

John
lehigh acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caller-Advantage/Oakley-California-94561/Caller-Advantage-High-Pressured-unscrupulous-telephone-sales-tacit-Oakley-California-365373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caller Advantage

resolution regarding Caller Advantage telephone solicitation

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I (g) just got off the phone with Michael Kleingartner ,President of Value Benefits of America.

He was very professional, while listening to my complaint. call it my concern at this point. Hard to remain angry with someone who actually answered the phone and at least verbally assurred me he would look into the problem. He stated he would find out who the person was who had called us last week, as that is not the salesmanship he expects of his employees. I wish I had been given his number this morning when I first contacted the company . It would made of a day of much less angst.

To Mr Keingartner, thank you.
G, on behalf of J