• Report: #19005

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:Jonesville NC
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Georgia United States of America

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff Took My Money NO Card consumer rip-off fraud corruption Miami Florida

I sent Capital choice consumer credit a money order for $39

and got on the internet and found out this that they ripped me off. The mother f***ers keep getting away with it. I filed a police report and hopefully I will get my money back at least we can get these son of a bitches and stop them. Said I was approved for a $5,000 credit line. A card reserved in my name.

Bobbi Jonesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2002 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Georgia-33172/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-Took-My-Money-NO-Card-consumer-rip-off-fraud-19005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit