Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance Or CCA

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Capital Credit Alliance Or CCA
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance Or CCA ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Consumer advise

They are taking money from my checking account and I don't know why. I have made several attempts to call and get information. They didn't disclose the name of their company and would not assist me in this matter because I am not a customer. I asked them what the name of this facility was and they would not comply with a response. I looked on google.com by phone number and pulled up the company name and got this website. What can I do to recover my finances?

Emily
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2004 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Or-CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Or-CCA-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-82389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance Or CCA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Consumer advise

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

I would like to say that I hope you will be able to obtain all of your funds eventually. But I strongly urge you to go to your bank explain eveything to them. They will more than likely advice you to close your account down, and open up a new one. This will prevent any further funds being taken from you.

Also file a police report and try to see if your bank can also investigate this matter. It sounds like to me someone has used your account number. Unfortunatley it could be a identity theft case here. So the sooner you act and get professional advise the better off you will be.