enable

• Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Evergreen Colorado
Capital Grants USA
www.capitalgrantusa.cm Nationwide U.S.A.

Capital Grants USA Charged my Credit Card for $300.00 and never delivered the product. I called themm and they finally sent the application and I mailed it back as requested and never heard from them again. New York New York

Linda Flanagan from Capital Grant Association called me and said I would be elegable for a minimum of $500.00 in Federal Grant money. She said that she would send me the information kit and I would return it and then they would send me the information I needed and all the forms I needed to file for Federal Grants to help with business start-up cost, down payment on a house and medical bill assistance. They charged my credit card $300.00 which I cancelled with my Credit card company and then they turned around and charged it again for $302.00. After numerous phone call over a period of 60 days I called them several times requesting the information. After 90 days I finally received a packet with at least 20 pages requesting information on how I would use grant monies. They stated they would send m all the paperwork and information I would need to file for the grants and at a minimum I could receive $5000.00. I returned all of the information via US Mail with a return receipt and havenever heard from them again. The number I have listed is no longer in service but directs me to a different number that costs me $5.49 to make. Linda was so very sweet and kind and I even called her back the following day with more questions which she answered to my satisfaction with a money back guarentee. Somuch for the guarentee and my $302.00. After 60 days you cannot fight a Credit Card charge, so they know what they are doing and how to rip someone off. Someone like me who was in desperate financial need at the time.

Debbie
Evergreen, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Grants-USA/nationwide/Capital-Grants-USA-Charged-my-Credit-Card-for-30000-and-never-delivered-the-product-I-c-368265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Grants USA