Complaint Review: CareCredit/GE Bank

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:san marcos California
CareCredit/GE Bank
P O Box 960061 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

CareCredit/GE Bank Outragous Behavior Orlando Florida

I called to disput charges on my account and was told I had to write to an El Paso address and include all the information. After doing that, I called a week later and they had no record of the report. When I asked for another way to contact them, they said this was the only way. No email, no online complaint, no fax.

I than stated that I had never heard of a credit card company doing business this way. Was told that is the way they do it. When I made a comment the attitude became very agressive. I was told my account would be suspended today. 8/1/08

I was charged $5600 up front, for dental work that has not been done and /or is a malpractice issue. When I said the charges were fraud, they disputed that.

The "FREE" interest is deferred at 22.5%. I was signed up for this after a 2 hr. live root canal. I asked over a month ago for a list of the charges, have not been able to get them from the credit card company nor the dentist. Even my insurance company cannot get my records.

My take on this company is that they make it very difficult to do any usual process that you would normally do with any other disputed credit purchase.

san marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareCreditGE-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896-0061/CareCreditGE-Bank-Outragous-Behavior-Orlando-Florida-358124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareCredit/GE Bank